dragons fly and monkey tea

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

How long till my soul gets it right?


That is a quote from the lovely Indigo Girls. From the amazing, and now old song, Gallilaio (spelt that one wrong).
What an amazing concert. they said "thanks y'all" a few too many times...and amy did not sound quite as cool as Adam from the Counting Crows, when he says, "Bye y'all". but they were so AMAZING....totally amazing... But i digress ... "how long till my soul gets it right?" .... sigh. I wonder.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They were amazing, thanks for taking me Rhea.. I am now a fan of the indigo girls and can't wait till their next concert. Sorry for not giving them the chance they deserved all of these years.

I am not sure if my soul ever gets it right, it tries... but thankfully it has someone who intercedes.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Benjamin Ady said...

one year since your last post

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home